Site Network: Vietnamese | English |

:: Tìm Phim theo tựa đề ::
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  0-9
Search Term:

Skinny Teen Lesbos - Ivana Fuckalot

Skinny Teen Lesbos - Ivana Fuckalot

Click the pic for a hot free gallery of skinny teen lesbos! It’s from Ivana Fuckalot

Okay guys - Ivana Fuckalot is a new site (for me ^_^… I think it’s really several years old) that features a fairly attractive Russian teenager in all sorts of slutty situations…. She gets fucked, has lesbian experiences, and more in her member’s area.
The same people do Alice Wonderbang and The Sperm Lover.. They’re all hot, slutty, Eastern European teens!!!






Anyways, I thought the way things were supposed to work was that it was easier for a person to wake up earlier during summery months because the sun is up earlier, and that extra light sends signals to your brain to stop producing the sleepy chemical (seratonin?) and start producing the wakey chemical (whatever that might be). That’s why waking up in the wintertime is so very hard - it’s still dark out when your alarm clock blares, and your brain hasn’t been signaled by sunshine to stop making seratonin yet. That plus it’s really cold outside of the bed, which makes hunkering down for a few more minutes of cozy warm slumber all the more appealing. ^_^

Today, however, I really had to drag myself out of bed - in spite of the sun shining and birds singing. Well, I’m guessing birds were singing - I couldn’t actually hear any, because my alarm clock was wailing away. And it’s not the case that I just needed more sleep, because I got my requisite eight hours…

Maybe my brain just got stuck in seratonin-producing mode. I’ve been tired all day, and now it’s time to head back to bed!!!!

Enjoy the Ivana Fuckalot free preview gallery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment