Site Network: Vietnamese | English |

:: Tìm Phim theo tựa đề ::
A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  X  Y  Z  0-9
Search Term:

Shaved young latina pussy stretched - Pamela Spice

Click the pic for a slutty gallery of a spicy latina teen stretching her tight and hairless pussy with a dildo!!!

Okay guys - the weekend is pretty much upon us, and it’s time to celebrate with another free Pamela Spice gallery! Pamela Spice is a latina teen with a penchant for anal as is repeatedly illustrated on her *almost* hardcore website!!! I haven’t yet seen true sex with Pamela Spice, but I’m sure it might be coming!!! You might also like Pacinos Adventures… Same people! ^_^

I’ve been trying to do a little bit of tidying around home, both yesterday and today. I’m something of a clutterbug, which means that my living space rapidly fills up with stuff, eventually to the point where I can’t even get in to do routine cleaning because there’s so much stuff to move out of the way first, I just get discouraged and wander away to do something else. This, in turn, means that the piles start accumulating a rather large quantity of dust pretty rapidly.

I decided, though, rather than try to make one big huge gargantuan effort, I’d do it in smaller chunks. So I spent about forty-five minutes tidying one area yesterday afternoon, and today I spent another forty-five minutes tidying another area. It’s not much, but it’s a little bit of progress, so I feel okay about it. ^_^ I think I’ve managed to clear enough space to be able to get in with a vacuum now. Really, I should have just vacuumed the space I cleared today before I moved something into that spot, but I didn’t feel like it. Now I’m kind of kicking myself, but I’m not about to unmove the thing I moved just so I can vacuum….. The floor was pretty thoroughly covered, so there shouldn’t be too much dust there.


I think the next stage will be to go into that newly tidied area and try to organize the stuff - mostly it just got put into boxes, which were then moved around in such a way to make the space look less cluttered. Yes, I suppose I could have organized as I cleaned, but remember, I didn’t want to spend all day at it, and really this was meant to just be a first pass to sort of familiarize myself with what kinds of things were there, and to pull out any items that could obviously be thrown away or recycled. I’m not talking about old gross food tidbits, but things like packaging materials.

I keep telling myself it will be oh so nice when I’m done. Otherwise, I might just leave it!!!!

Anyways, enjoy the Pamela Spice and her sex toy gallery!

0 comments:

Post a Comment